Lawton Marketing Group (LMG) is an award-winning branding and marketing agency based in Lawton, Oklahoma. We work with clients in all 50 states, specializing in the financial services industry. Our agency is constantly growing, and we’re always interested in hearing from great, talented people! Learn more about our positions below, and apply at the bottom of the page.
We are looking to bring on a new Project Manager to join our growing branding and marketing agency. You do not need industry experience or a college degree, but the following qualifications are critical:
- Great communication skills (in person, over Zoom, and in writing)
- Great spelling and grammar skills
- Ability to type quickly and take detailed notes
- Great organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Hardworking and excited to learn new things
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Additionally, we are looking for the type of person who:
- Thrives in a culture that feels like a tight-knit family
- Wants to put down roots and grow within the company
- Values flexibility in their schedule, but will get the job done
- Gets along well with others and has a positive attitude
70% of our team members are local and work in our office on the east side of Lawton every day, the rest are out of state and work remotely. For this role, we hope to find someone who lives around here so they can work in person and learn from being around the team, but for the right candidate, we would consider a fully remote hire. We hire a lot of military spouses who start with us in person when they are stationed at Fort Sill and then become remote team members when they PCS, and we are very open to that as well.
Salary depends on experience, and we offer a great benefits package with health insurance, 401k matching, and paid time off. If this sounds like a good fit for you, please fill out the form below.
Examples include account managers, project managers, and administrative assistants. The right people for these roles are ready to dive in, learn our systems and processes, and start making a difference from day one. Ideal candidates take initiative and are detail-oriented, have a drive to thrive in an ever-evolving and busy workplace, love being part of a team, possess a forward-thinking mindset, and have excellent communication skills on the phone, in email, and in person. (Excellent typing skills are also a plus!)
Examples include writers, web developers, and graphic designers. If you’re a creative professional looking for work, we are always interested in talking to talented, driven people. If you’re interested, fill out the below form and attach samples of your work.