NOW HIRING: Client Service Representative
We are looking to bring on a Client Service Representative to join our busy branding and marketing agency. This is an entry-level job with lots of opportunity for advancement, and you do not need marketing industry experience or a college degree. You do need to be a people person who loves to help others, and customer service experience is very beneficial.
The following qualifications are critical:
- Great communication skills (in person, over Zoom, and in writing)
- Great spelling and grammar skills
- Ability to type well and take detailed notes
- Great organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Hardworking and excited to learn new things
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Additionally, we are looking for the type of person who:
- Thrives in a culture that feels like a tight-knit family
- Wants to put down roots and grow within the company
- Values flexibility in their schedule, but will get the job done
- Gets along well with others and has a positive attitude
- Loves to help people
70% of our team members are local and work in our office on the east side of Lawton every day, the rest are out of state and work remotely. For this role, we hope to find someone who lives around here so they can work in person and learn from being around the team, but for the right candidate, we would consider a fully remote hire. We hire a lot of military spouses who start with us in person when they are stationed at Fort Sill and then become remote team members when they PCS, and we are very open to that as well.
Salary depends on experience, and we offer a great benefits package with health insurance, 401k matching, and paid time off.
OTHER POSITIONS: Creative Team
If you’re a creative professional (writer, web developer, or graphic designer), we are always interested in talking to talented, driven people for full-time, part-time, and contract work. If you’re interested, fill out the below form and attach samples of your work.